DIY Face Mask
Bentonite clay is the foundation of so many clay mask recipes. Bentonite Clay has been a therapeutic healing clay, popular in skincare routines for many years.
Bentonite is the commercial name for montmorillonite clay.
- Deep cleanse of your pores
- Detox your skin from chemicals and heavy metals
- Fight acne and blemishes
- Reduces the appearance of acne scarring
- Balances overall complexion
- Absorb excess oily and aid in ongoing sebum production
We love absolutely love natural beauty solutions. Our homemade clay face mask recipe promises to make your skin feeling fresh and oh so smooth.
- Bentonite clay
- honey or water
- A couple of drops of essential oil (optional)
- Mix together to form a paste
- Apply to your skin
- Allow it to sit on your skin for up to 10 minutes
- Wash with a cloth using warm water