If being more eco-friendly is one of your NY resolutions then your bathroom cabinet is a great place to start. Toiletries are one of the biggest contributors to waste and there are so many hidden nasties in many products we use on a daily basis. Our home-made toothpaste recipe is easy to make, convenient and cost-effective!
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons of bicarb soda
- 25 drops of peppermint essential oil (or any flavour of your choice)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. We like to use a fork, or small whisk to whip it really well and give it a light creamy texture.
- Pour into a jar and seal it up until ready to use.