Did you know you can make popcorn at home with our Reusable Silicone Ziplock Bags?
As you probably already know, here at Thinc Eco, we're all about doing what we can to help the planet and looking after our health. Rather than buying pre-made popcorn, which is full of preservatives we don't need, make it yourself!
This is the easiest snack you'll ever make!
What you'll need
1/2 cup corn kernels
Dash of butter (oil, to make it vegan)
Large Reusable Ziplock Bag
1. Add kernels to Zipper bag and a dash of butter (or oil).
2. Seal bag, leaving a small opening to vent
3. Microwave for 1 minute (or as the popping slows down)
4. Add whatever flavourings to taste (more butter, salt, pepper, rosemary, cayenne or garlic - what ever you like!)
5. Shake to thoroughly mix and enjoy