The Ultimate Summer Refresher - Lemon and Mint Water
For the past month, we have been making a conscious effort to detoxify our body from the overindulging we did over the New Year period. There is no better way to start your morning than a glass of water with freshly squeezed lemon and a dash of mint.
- Supports weight loss
- Promotes Hydration
- Freshens your breath
- Helps a hangover by providing natural electrolytes
- Gives you energy throughout the day
- Anit aging
- Assists with digestion, flushing out toxins and cleanses the liver
- Great source of Vitamin C
- Helps reduce pains in your joints
We know we probably don't need to give you the ingredients or method but see below if you are interested.
1. Cut lemons
2. Add ice to your glass
3. Add mint to garnish
Note: You can leave in your fridge and serve to your friends and family as a refreshing drink