Every year, Australia throws away over 30 million plastic toothbrushes, that are not recycled, which means they end up in our landfill or the ocean. We have designed a toothbrush perfect for keeping your teeth squeaky clean, while also being eco-friendly. The bristles are made from a combination of nylon, bamboo and charcoal.
- Single product purchase
- Available in black or white
- BPA free bristles and vegan
- 90% bamboo
- 10% nylon (bristles)
- Charcoal fibres, helping with teeth whitening and detoxifying mouth to avoid any nasties!
- Designed to be changed every 3 months
- To lengthen the lifespan of you toothbrush, we recommend soaking overnight in a glass of white vinegar, once a month
- Snap off bristles and throw in general waste
- Bamboo end can be put in compost bin